11/09/26

Sprite Progress #8 - Tapu Fini

 
  I've finally gone and done it, I've finished all four Tapus. As I expected, Fini was quite a bit more difficult to get right than I would've liked.
 

 This one's placeholder was truly no more than that, a placeholder. The final pose and size are pretty damn different as you can tell from the progress picture.
 

 Fini's shiny gave me some trouble, as finding a blue that looked decent enough took some time, but I think I'm satisfied with it. Seeing all of them side-by-side, I think the shiny theme is pretty solid, so these'll be the final versions (for now). I still have to animate Fini's front and make its backsprite, but once I do all four of them will be added to my Dropbox. 
 
Image 
 
 I'm not 100% sure what Pokemon I'll sprite next. It will probably be one of the remaining Pokemon on this sneak peek from a while ago. It could be Terapagos, Bibarel, Togekiss, Paras, Goodra, or Hisuian Goodra. It could also be some secret evil other thing. Who knows? I certainly don't just yet.
 
Cya next time ~
Sage
 

No comments:

Post a Comment